SBI PO Application Form 2014 & Apply Online
State bank of India ,the largest bank in assets has been released Probationary officer (PO) recruitment for more than 1800 vacancies.This is the much awaited notification now this is the time to sbi online registration for po exam.
The State Bank of India (SBI) has uploaded the tentative exam dates and the online examination has been scheduled to be held in the month of June 2014. SBI has also announced they are all set to recruit more people by the end of this year. That’s good news for SBI Aspirants.
SBI PO 2014 Exam Dates:
Starting Date for Online Registration: 07-04-2014
Last Date for Online Registration: 25-04-2014
For online mode:
Opening Date for Payment of Application (Online): 07-04-2014
Last Date for Payment of Application (Online): 25-04-2014
For offline mode:
Opening Date for Payment of Application (Offline): 10-04-2014
Last Date for Payment of Application (Offline): 28-04-2014
Date of Online Examination: June 2014(Tentative).
How to apply online
1. Login to SBI online official website at www.sbi.co.in
2. Find the SBI PO Recruitment 2014 Notification link and select it.(Online submission starts from 07-04-2014)
3. Click on ‘Apply online’ for PO recruitment option, alternately new online registration form will get display
4. Fill the all mandatory details with basic information of name, address, e-mail id, phone number, age and education details without errors
5. After successful completion of filling the online application form, click on submit button and check your e-mail inbox
6. SBI will generate and sends Registration ID and password to your mail or phone number
7. By using these details login to SBI PO Challan form download 2014fee payment to pay the application fee.
8. Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India.
9. Use System generated SBI fee payment challan form 201 4 for depositing fee. Once fee is paid, your online application form submission process completed.
10. To know more details on SBI PO exam 2014, admit card, Challan fee payment, how to apply online, exam centers and state wise vacancies, online registration and recruitment selection process.
on April 5th 2014 in SBI PO Recruitment