SBI Specialist officer application form 2014 apply online www.sbi.co.in – State bank of India inviting application forms for SBI Specialist officer Recruitment 2014 notification.Know how to submit SBI Specialist officer online application form and ways to deposit the fee by using SBI Specialist officer challan form 2014 or using with debit card/credit card.
Procedure to submit SBI Specialist officer application form 2014 :
Candidates should have valid email ID & Mobile number. This will help him/her in getting admit card/interview information by e-mail or conversation over pone.
1.Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature
2. Aspirants should to visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate SBI Specialist officer online application form 2014 before last date.
3.Fill the application carefully. In the event of the candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the registration number and password. Email & SMS indicating the Registration number and Password will be sent.
4.If required,they can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars. Candidates to take a printout of the system generated fee payment SBI Specialist officer challan form 2014 immediately.
5. Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing the fee. Once fee paid, the SBI Specialist officer Online registration 2014 process is completed.
6. Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after two working days from the date of payment of fees.
Pay SBI Specialist officer challan fee in Online mode:
1.Without SBI Specialist officer challan form , you can also make fee payment by following the instructions listed below.
2.The payment gateway integrated option available with the application,simply select this option.
3. The payment can be made by using MASTER/VISA debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
4. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated to confirm your fee payment.
That’s it, filling the sbi Specialist officer application form 2014 is very easy.